Vonnie B'Vsean Miller Jr
Born in Dallas Texas
in Texas for his glasses, linebacker Von Miller is the one laughing now, still rocking his favorite pair of glasses. Von chose to remain in Texas for college, selecting Texas A&M. A slower start than expected at Texas A&M, the dynamic linebacker kicked it into high gear for his last two seasons. Leading the country in sacks his junior season propelled him to yet another breakout senior season and receiving the Dick Butkus award for the best linebacker in the country. As the second overall pick in the 2011 NFL draft for the Denver Broncos, Von lived up to his potential, receiving defensive rookie of the year honors.
Von’s dominance was on display on the biggest football stage, the 2016 Super Bowl. His two sacks and two forced fumbles, one for a touchdown, helped secure the victory for the Broncos and earned Von the game MVP award. That post season, Von signed a MVP worthy contract, making him at the time the highest paid defensive player in NFL history. That big contract money keeps Von consistently styling in fresh looks off the field.
- His degree is in poultry science and raises a multitude of chickens
- He has over 150 glasses https://livebiography.com/article/von-miller-facts/
- Former NFL tackle Tony Jerod-Eddie lived with Von and his family growing up. https://www.theringer.com/2016/7/26/16077616/von-miller-denver-broncos-best-and-weirdest-nfl-player-c12a434c9bc8
- He LOVES roller coasters and amusement parks in general
- Von once sent a bottle of wine as a holiday present to every defensive player in the AFC west. https://sports.yahoo.com/news/cheers-von-miller-sends-thank-you-note-bottle-of-wine-to-every-player-in-afc-west-181740778.html
REQUEST PRO SHOP
THIS PRO HAS NOT OPENED THEIR PRO SHOP YET