Stefon Mar'sean Diggs
Born and raised in Maryland...
Stefon Diggs' oversized hands and undersized frame gives him a crab-like grip on the football. A five-star recruit in 2012, Diggs received offers to play at USC, Florida, and Ohio State. But with the passing of his father, the number two receiving recruit in the nation declined. He chose the University of Maryland so he could stay closer to home and help raise his two younger brothers.
Diggs was the first receiver taken by the Minnesota Vikings in the 2015 NFL draft. He found success early, with close to 2,500 yards receiving over his first three seasons. His most important catch? A 61-yard, walk-off touchdown that sent the Vikings to the 2018 NFC Championship. The catch is now known as the 'Minneapolis Miracle.'
- First player to record 13 receptions in consecutive games (NFL record)
- Listens to Erykah Badu’s “On & On” before every game
- Younger brother, Trevon, won a National Championship in 2017 with Alabama
- Stephon’s mother, Stephanie Giggs, publicly scolded Baltimore Ravens’ General Manager, Ozzie Newsome, for not selecting her Maryland native son in the 2015 draft
- Loves coffee. Wore a Starbucks cup inspired pair of cleats in a preseason game versus Seattle in 2017. Also owns a customized Starbucks necklace valued at $15,000
REQUEST PRO SHOP
THIS PRO HAS NOT OPENED THEIR PRO SHOP YET