LeSean Kamel "Shady" McCoy
Born in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
LeSean 'Shady' McCoy has been making marks on the gridiron of Pennsylvania from a young age. The Harrisburg native had an explosive high school career, rushing for 2,561 yards and 28 touchdowns in only his sophomore season. An impressive junior season was followed by an injury clad senior year, leading to a stint at a Milford Academy prep school. Once healthy, Shady returned to the PA, committing to play at the University of Pittsburgh. Cementing his position as the point-man in the Panther's much used Wildcat formation, LeSean was back to his explosive self his freshmen year. Entering his second and what would be his final season of collegiate football, Shady had made a name for himself nationwide.
Fearing what a future injury could do to his NFL career, LeSean declared for the 2009 NFL Draft and was selected in the second round to the Philadelphia Eagles. Earning the starting spot in only week three of his rookie year, LeSean continued to progress, eventually breaking the Eagle's rookie rushing record. Flying with the Eagles for six seasons, LeSean secured the franchise's all time rushing record, but was eventually traded to the Buffalo Bills in 2016. The 2017 season marked a monumental 10,000 rushing yards for LeSean, only the 30th player in NFL history to accomplish so.
- At the 2005 US Army All-American bowl, LeSean was the MVP
- Was the 1st player ever to be selected to the ProBowl in two positions
- His interest in music led him to start his own label, Jackpot records
- He wrote a children’s book titled ‘No Bullies in the Huddle’
- DeSean’s foundation benefits pancreatic cancer, the disease that took the life of his father.
- DeSean has so many tattoos that he’s lost count.
- He does remember his first tattoo tho, a bulldog on his shoulder that reads “too hungry not to eat”
- Dogfather! He’s really close with rapper Snoop Dogg
REQUEST PRO SHOP
THIS PRO HAS NOT OPENED THEIR PRO SHOP YET