Rayne Dakota "Dak" Prescott
Destined to be a Cowboy, Rayne Dakota ‘Dak’ Prescott was named after wild west cartoon, Dakota Dude, in Louisiana. While the pressure to attend Louisiana State University was high for this hometown kid, Dak chose Mississippi State University, stating he strived to start new traditions. In his second season with the Bulldogs, Dak won the starting spot and received his first honor, MVP of the 2013 Liberty Bowl. His first full season as a starter was a monumental one, earning the first ever #1 ranking in program history.
The historical moments continued for Dak, as he was the fourth player ever in FBS history to pass for 60 touchdowns and rush for 40. He remains fourth in SEC history for total touchdowns and third in total yards. Selected in the fourth round of the 2016 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys predicted Dak could be an option to learn from starting quarterback Tony Romo. Their plans were derailed in preseason, when a what would be career ending injury for Romo propelled Prescott into action. A 12-3 record for the Cowboys garnered a NFC East title and a Rookie MVP title for Prescott. With only three years in the league, Dak holds 12 franchise records for the Cowboys.
- Records! Ezekiel Elliott holds the record at the Ohio State for 2nd most rushing yards, only behind the great Archie Griffin.
- Hero of the half-shirt! Ezekiel’s infamous crop top trend may have garnished national attention at the Ohio State University, but he actually started wearing his jerseys in such a fashion in high school!
- Draft night statement! Opting to sport a cropped button down at the NFL draft red carpet was a spur of the moment decision. Elliott pinned the shirt to reveal his abdominals in the car on the way over to the carpet.
- Stay Hungry! Elliott’s personal fashion line centers around this statement and design.
- Mad Men of Missouri! Ezekiel’s preparatory school, John Burroughs High School, boasts other famous alums, such as actor Jon Hamm.
- Trademark that ish! Elliott has filed paperwork to trademark “Hero in a half shirt” and “In crop we trust”
- His Christmas touchdown celebration in 2016 where he jumped into the Salvation Army donation kettle is said to have been worth $4 million in media exposure.
REQUEST PRO SHOP
THIS PRO HAS NOT OPENED THEIR PRO SHOP YET