Carson James Wentz
Growing up in Bismarck...
Carson Wentz’s quarterback game is as icy as North Dakota winters. Sticking close to home, Wentz attended North Dakota State University. It was there where Wentz’s under the radar success began. Division I FCS Champions for all 5 years of Wentz’s collegiate career, he also had an unprecedented 20-3 record as a starter.
Like a cool breeze, Wentz blew onto the scene, freezing draft experts and being selected second overall. His selection was the highest drafted player out of the FCS ever. The new face of the Eagles franchise went straight to work, shushing critics and finishing with a single season franchise record for completions. An unbelievable start to Wentz’s second season was derailed during week 14 when he tore his ACL. The Eagles went on to seal the deal and bring home the franchise’s first ever Lombardi Trophy.
- Got brain? While Wentz demonstrates his football IQ on the field every Sunday, he’s just as much book smart. He graduated from North Dakota State with a 4.0 GPA.
- Milk does the body good! Milk is the official state beverage of North Dakota and clearly Wentz drank a lot of it growing up. From freshman year to senior year of high school he grew from 5-foot-8 to 6-foot-5.
- Sharp Shooter. When he’s not on the field, Wentz loves to get back to North Dakota for some hunting.
- Wentz was a Minnesota Vikings fan growing up. Despite his love for the purple and gold, he idolized Brett Favre growing up
- Batter up! His first job was a little league umpire.
REQUEST PRO SHOP
THIS PRO HAS NOT OPENED THEIR PRO SHOP YET