Antonio Tavaris Brown Sr.
Born Antonio Tavaris Brown Sr. this NFL wide receiver professionally known as Antonio Brown was born in Miami Florida to Adrianne Moss and Eddie Brown on the 10th of July 1988. His father also played football but not American football like his son; he played Arena football and is considered the best player of all time. Antonio brown Antonio Tavaris Brown Sr. is a former American football wide receiver. Raised in Liberty City, Miami, Brown attended Miami Norland High School, where he competed in both football and track. He played college football at Central Michigan University, where he earned All-American honors in 2008 and 2009 as a punt returner.
He played college football at Central Michigan University, where he earned All-American honors in 2008 and 2009 as a punt returner. He would begin his professional career with the NFL upon being drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2010 and go on to make his first appearance at the Super Bowl in 2011 against the Green Bay Packers. Since then, he has continued to play professional football and is estimated to be one of the highest-paid wide receivers in the NFL.
- He was known as “Boney Tony” during his high school days for his very lean structure.
- He left his home as a youth due to conflicts with his step-father and stayed on couches at his friend’s houses wherever he could find one.
- He has 4 sons: Antonio Brown Jr., Autonomy Brown, Ali Brown and Apollo Brown. He has a daughter named Antanyiah Brown.
- He is the son of the famous Eddie Brown, the greatest Arena Footballer of all time, who played for Albany Firebirds and Louisiana Tech.
- He was paired with the professional dancer Sharna Burgess in season 22 of “Dancing with the Stars”. They were eliminated in the semifinals and finished 4th overall.
REQUEST PRO SHOP
THIS PRO HAS NOT OPENED THEIR PRO SHOP YET